Tuesday 18 September 2012

Steps To Buy A Laptop


Buying a laptop is hard especially if you have limited amount of money like me. And that's why it took me three days deciding which laptop to buy. 

Here's how-

1. First visit their sites- HP, Dell, Samsung, Asus, Toshiba and Lenovo (Mac is out of my league). Then I check the specification and designs of each and every laptop with a price tag of $1000 below, start comparing them and read some reviews. It took me 4 hours and i went to sleep.

2. Next day-  visit some retail online shops, and again i check the specification, the designs, compare them, read the reviews, hunt for offers and it took me another 4 hours. After that i narrow down to 5 laptops.

3. The third day- Went out visit some dealer shops with the names of 5 laptops that i've research and check the price and it's always different as in the sites which confuses me (higher or lesser), wasn't too sure about that so lastly I  go to the retail stores and after i'm sure that I got the best deal, then I buy the laptop.

Don't look for Higher RAM when buying as it is upgrade able and its cheap but look for higher processor and graphics cause you can't upgrade those.



Hoping to buy HP-Pavillion-M6-1005tx. With a 15.6 inch display it's got Windows 7 HP, Intel 3rd gen core i5 and speed of 2.5GHz with turbo boost upto 3.1 GHz (superfast), 6GB DDR3 RAM, 750GB HDD-RPM 5400,
2GB DDR3 AMD Radeon HD 7670M Graphics, HP Triple Bass Reflex Subwoofer, Dual Speakers with Subwoofer, 2 x Beats Audio Internal Speakers, Back lit keyboard, battery life of 5 hours and weighs 5.29 pound.     





No comments:

Post a Comment